Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today was so nice outside.  We had alot of fun playing with the kids.  After lunch at my aunts we went for a nice drive.  Then DD had a friend over.  Supper was great with baked potatoe/steak/rice/corn.  Great combo!  DS has been a true spitfire today.  Getting himself in trouble a few times.  LOL  Now I am typing this while one is in the tub then I have to get the other one in.   DH put the rest of the wood in.  I will be so glad when this winter is over.  I vow that next winter we will have more than enough wood to keep us warm.

I was supposed to do my stupid taxes today.  Never got around to it though.  Too many distractions.  Mainly my love of stitching.  I am so wanting to finish my current project as I have a few on deck that I want to do.  LOL  So many projects so little time.  

Not much else to report for today.  I did manage to watch a movie while the friend was over.  It was 'the secret of bees' it had Dakota fanning and Queen latifah.  It was really good.  DH got the last few mins of it and of course said how boring.  LOL  
Till next time.........

No comments: